Land records information on the ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’ portal not only helps users save time and effort, but it also helps the Revenue Department to offer more transparency.
Located in the eastern part of the country West Bengal has become one of the most developed states. Of course, it makes sense to buy property in West Bengal as it can really help you make a smart investment. If you want to buy land, one of the most important things is to check the land records. There have been cases of fraud where people have been caught in making fictitious transactions. Anyone could have avoided such transactions simply by consulting the land records.
If you have chosen a plot for investment, you have to check the land records and registration. However, now you do not have to visit government authorities to check land records. With Banglarbhumi, you can check the land records by a few clicks.
With this website, you can find a lot of other information that will be extremely useful and practical for the people of West Bengal. On Banglarbhumi, you can find detailed information about the registration of a particular property in West Bengal. You can find information like owner’s name, plot number, land area, property value and much more.
What is Banglarbhumi?
In West Bengal, documents related to land and real estate are available online through Banglarbhumi 2022, also known as Banglarbhumi. If you have land in West Bengal and want to see all the details of your land then Banglarbhumi can help you out.
This website has been launched by the West Bengal Land Registration Ministry to help people easily see all the information related to their land. Detailed property information such as owner name. Property area/size, plot number, and value of property is available on the Banglarbhumi website. This portal reduces user effort and also helps the Department of State Revenue provide greater transparency.
The main services provided by the portal are: Conversion application, Plot maps and related information. ROR application, mutation application and related information, ISU administration, Thika ownership, land allocation, etc. In this article, we have discussed all the important points related to this website which can help you understand things better.
Services available at Bangalarbhumi.gov.in
Before proceeding, please review the services available on the Banglarbhumi Land Information and Registry website. Some of the services are.-
– Online land records/Bhulekh West Bengal/ West Bengal land record search by name
– Digitization of maps and records
– ROR application
– Training (ARTI and LMTC)
– ISU management
– Land distribution
– Thika tenancy
– Rent controller
– India and Bangladesh border demarcation
– The state administration for land use
What is RoR?
RoR (Record of Rights) are records that contain information about how the owner acquired land rights. It also contains detailed records of all property-related transactions over time.
How you can register on Banglarbhumi website?
If you have previously used the Banglarbhumi website. You will need to log in with your credentials in order to use the citizen services. To use the online citizen services, citizens must have to register on the portal at “https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action”. Follow the given steps for registration.
– Simply visit www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
– On the top click on the ‘sign up’ option.
– Now create your Bangla bhumi profile and log in to “‘Citizen Services” as a “citizen”.
– The public registration Bangla bhumi form appears.
– In the form, fill all mandatory fields, such as name, guardian name, address, email address, PIN code, municipality, PS, district. OTP received via email with ID and phone number, password and verification details. Finally click on ‘Submit’ for successful registration.
If you are a department user, then visit “citizen services” and click on “Department User”. Also enter your username, password and fill in the captcha data.
Types of forms available on Banglarbhumi and how to download them?
There are several types of forms available on the website.
Application for Mouza Map
Application for Mouza Map
Declaration for Mutation
Mutation application form
Application for Dumdum cantonment land
Form 1(D) Application for Post-facto conversion
Lease of Tea garden in Retained land
Affidavit for Conversion
Application for Conversion
Application for Conversion
To download the forms, click on the ‘download’ option and select the desired Banglarbhumi form by clicking on the appropriate PDF file. The forms are available in both English and Bengali language. Or you can simply visit “https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Forms” and select “Downloads”. A new web page opens with a list of forms, further download the desired form.
How to View Land Records at Banglarbhumi website?
Follow these simple steps to view land records in the state of West Bengal. To access West Bengal khatian & plot information in West Bengal visit Banglarbhumi website. You do not need to register to receive this information. Follow the below steps.
– Visit Banglarbhumi’s official website ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’.
– On the top right corner of the homepage, click on the button “Know your property” option.
– Select the following- District name, Block, Mouza
– There are two search options in land registers: Plot and Khatian
– Fill all your details.
– Enter the captcha code.
– Finally click on the “View” button to view the land records.
Check Land Records if you have a Query Number
Follow these steps to find the details of the plot using the application number.
Visit the Banglarbhumi portal, on the top right corner click the “Query Search” button. A web page is displayed on the screen. Now complete the details like Query number, Question year, and Captcha code. Finally click on the ‘Show’ button. Your information will be displayed on the redirected page.
What is Mutation Application and how to file it?
Mutation is the transfer of property from one person to another through the sale or transfer of property. Mutation can only occur after registration of ownership.
The mutation application form is available on Banglarbhumi online portal. Users must fill in all the required data correctly, otherwise the application request can be rejected. Once the application form has been submitted with the relevant data, an application number will be generated for the user which will allow them to check the status of application.
Process to fill Mutation Application
– Visit ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’, login to your account, click on “Citizen Services” and then go to the “Online Application” tab.
– The list is displayed.
– Select the ‘Mutation Application’ option.
– Fill in the basic details of applicant, Particulars of Transferer, List of Enclosures, upload the necessary documents. Finally click on the “Submit” button, a reference number will be generated.
If the fee is paid via “online mode” the case of mutation number will be registered quickly. If fees are paid using ‘counter payment’ option of GRIPS. Then you can confirm your payment and register your case using the Application- GRN Search from Online Application option.
How you can pay the fees?
After registering, you can pay the fee in the “Online application” menu and click on “Pay fees” option. Then fill the Request type, Application number and click “Next” for payment options.
Check the status of a Mutation application
Follow these simple steps to check the status of your mutation application.
– Go to the Banglarbhumi’s official website
– On the homepage, click on the “Citizen Services” option. Further click on ‘Mutation Status’.
– There are two options for searching for mutation status: “Deed wise search” and “Case wise search”. Choose the desired option.
– Further choose the Mouza, District name, and Block.
– Finally click on the “Search” button.
How to check Mouza details on Banglarbhumi portal?
A user can easily check the status of Mouza application by given steps-
– Simply log in to ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’ official portal, on the homepage click on “Mouza Information”.
– A web page opens, now select the district for Mouza.
– The Mouza information will be displayed.
How to easily Fill a Land Conversion Application?
If you want to fill a land conversion application then simply follow these given steps.
– On the homepage of Banglarbhumi portal, click on the “Online Application” option.
– Select the ‘Conversion Application’ option and fill in all the required details such as district name, block, police station, mouza details. Also fill other details like Jurisdiction List No., Khatian No., Area of the Plot, Plot No., and existing classification of the plot.
– After confirming the required details, click on the “Submit” button. An application number is generated once you submit the application.
Documents required for Land Conversion application on Banglarbhumi?
Land Conversion requires several documents, following are some of the documents.
– Sketch map of the property and its surroundings (at the entrance from the road)
– Receipt of rent.
– NOC from the West Bengal Pollution Control Board.
– Current record-of-rights.
– An affidavit stating creation of alternative/compensatory water resources.
– Mutation certificate.
– Detailed project report (DPR) reviewed and approved by the competent authority.
File and Submit Public Grievances or Complaints on Banglarbhumi
The Banglarbhumi website also allows the user to submit their comments or complaints online. Follow the steps below to submit your comments online on Banglarbhumi Portal.
– Visit the official website of West Bengal Department of Refugee Assistance and Rehabilitation and Land and Land Reform (banglarbhumi.gov.in).
– Click the “Public Grievance” option in the upper right corner of the official then select “Grievance Application” from the menu.
– Now fill the required fields, fill the captcha and click “Submit”. By this way you can easily file complaints on Banglarbhumi online portal.
How to check status of Grievance Application on Banglarbhumi?
You can check the status of your request after submitting a complaint request on the Banglarbhumi portal,
– Go to Banglarbhumi’s official website, then click on the “Public Grievance” option.
– From the drop-down menu, select “Grievance Status/Description”.
– To see your report status, enter your username and captcha and click “Show” option.
In conclusion, we note that the Banglarbhumi portal (banglarbhumi.gov.in) is an attempt to provide digital services to the citizens. The portal allows the user to get information about Mouza, mutation services, search for properties, and handle complaints.
How do I request certified copies?
On the ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’, this request will be displayed in the ‘Service Delivery Option’. Select whether you want to receive a certified copy of ROR, land information from WB Land Information. Then it will ask your details and then take you to the payment gateway. Further make the payment and complete the process to get certified copies.
Does the mutation fee vary on land?
The mutation charges or fees varies according to type of land. The mutation fees is different for non-commercial land, non-agricultural land, commercial and industrial land, or agricultural land. It also depends on location, rural area, and municipal areas under Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA) jurisdiction.
How online land records have boosted real estate in West Bengal?
The advantage of online land record is that you can check the land records and find out all the details about the land. You can also check if the land has any outstanding obligations that may bother you after the investment. In general, Banglarbhumi has only advantages and contributes to greater transparency in land investment. It has also boosted the real estate market in West Bengal as many people have trust on land records due to the availability of land records over the government portal.
What are some other services offered in Banglarbhumi?
The ‘banglarbhumi.gov.in’ portal offers several services in addition to the ability to view property information. By using the website, you can take advantage of various citizen services, but to do so, you must first create an account. By creating an account, you will be able to use all citizen services like Digitisation of maps and records, ROR application, ISU management, Land distribution, Thika tenancy, etc. You can also file a complaint by public complaints or public grievance option. It is undoubtedly the best government portal in India integrating government services with land registration information for West Bengal citizens.
How do i search mutation status by deed wise?
You should enter the correct document number and document year, if you prefer to check the status of your mutation case using the deed wise search option. Finally, click the “Submit” button to view Plot Khaitan land ownership status using the capture option anytime, anywhere.
Banglarbhumi: Thika tenancy on website
The West Bengal Land Ownership (Acquisition and Regulation) Act, 2001 allows owners to acquire shares in land constituting such property for the development and fair use of such land. The Kolkata authorities cover 100 wards of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
MahaRERA website set to display complaints on promoters and projects
Noida authority plan policy to ensure periodical structural audits of buildings