Terms and Conditions of PropertyWala Services
- Wherever the terms ‘PropertyWala’ is used in this document it will be referring to the services provided by the ‘PropertyWala.com Media Pvt Ltd’. Any document or Agreement mentioning PropertyWala will be a reference to the company PropertyWala.com Media Pvt Ltd (the company which has the registration rights and provides the services of the PropertyWala.com website).
- These terms and conditions also apply on all registered members/ unregistered users in respect of all new services or features introduced on PropertyWala in future as well.
- PropertyWala reserves the right to update the Policy of terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without any prior notice. Your continued use of PropertyWala confirms your acceptance of revised policy.
- This Agreement governs your use of the PropertyWala services, superseding any prior agreements between you and PropertyWala.
- PropertyWala.com, reserves its right to withdraw wholly or in partly, without assigning any reason, any of PropertyWala services or products with or without any notice.
- PropertyWala is the sole authority to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- PropertyWala.com doesn’t subscribe in any manner to the views/ expressions/details posted on the website by the users of the services and are not those of PropertyWala.
- The use of this site constitutes agreement between you and the PropertyWala to hold PropertyWala and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees harmless against any and all claims related any errors or omissions or to the opinions expressed herein by the others.
You, the user of PropertyWala services, agree not to:
- Access data which is not meant for you or logon to an account or server you are not authorized to access.
- Attempt to breach security or authentication mechanisms of PropertyWala website and servers.
- Access PropertyWala website data in an automated manner by the use of bots, crawlers, spiders and other such software programs.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark, water marks or other intellectual property notices contained in any material copied, downloaded or printed off from PropertyWala website.
- Copy, distribute, download, display, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any data or material contained in PropertyWala website except as permitted.
- Resell any data obtained from PropertyWala to third parties.
- Use PropertyWala services to send unsolicited promotional messages.
- Utilise PropertyWala website in any manner so as to impair its performance or functioning.
In addition to the above, the user/subscriber is prohibited from uploading, posting, or sharing on PropertyWala website any information that:
- The user does not have copyrights to use, reproduce, or distribute.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Is misleading, inaccurate, or fraudulent in nature.
- Is hateful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or racially, ethnically objectionable, or discriminatory in terms of religion, caste, gender, race, etc.
- Deceives or misleads about the origin of such messages or communication, or impersonates any person or organization.
- Is unlawful in any manner.
Ownership of Data
As a user of PropertyWala services you may receive contact information and other data (collectively “Leads”) of other PropertyWala users including property seekers, sellers, agents, builders, etc. PropertyWala shall retain the ownership rights to all such Leads provided to you. You are allowed to use the data only for the purposes it was provided to you. You agree to treat this Lead data as confidential and are hereby prohibited from using Lead data for purposes other than for which the contact information was disclosed, or to resell or pass on this data to third parties.
Communication from PropertyWala
By becoming a member of PropertyWala.com and/or using PropertyWala.com services, you agree to receive certain communication from PropertyWala.com. You hereby confirm that, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from PropertyWala.com and partners/clients/affiliates/members of PropertyWala.com. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR).
Payments against services provided by PropertyWala are on a 100% advance basis. Payments for PropertyWala services once subscribed are non-refundable. PropertyWala provides its services on a best effort basis without any guarantee of service availability and uptime. In any case, the liability PropertyWala is limited to refund of payment by the subscriber only. PropertyWala undertakes no liability for free services.
You can cancel PropertyWala.com services anytime by contacting us through the “Contact” page on our website. However, you will not be entitled to any refunds for any amounts paid by you, even if the services have not been fully rendered by us.
Since PropertyWala.com offers non-tangible irrevocable goods (i.e. advertising services), we do not issue refunds once the order has been successfully placed and appropriate advertising services/resources have been added to customer’s account.
However, we realize that there may be some exceptional circumstances where a refund may be appropriate. PropertyWala.com may, at its sole discretion, may provide pro-rated refunds for services that have not been not fully rendered.
Warranty and Disclaimer
PropertyWala Services are provided to users/subscribers on an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” basis. Users/subscribers accept all risks of condition, use, quality, design, fitness and suitability.
All matters relating to PropertyWala and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and in any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts situated at New Delhi, India.