India’s wealthiest truly have luxurious tastes and live in prestigious residences with unique names, unexpected architecture, elegant interiors, and first-class services. Here, we’re showing billionaire homes. So, if you are eager to know which of these billionaires of India live in the most expensive houses then you are on the right way. Read on propertywala as we take you through the list of India’s 5 most expensive houses.
1. MUKESH AMBANI’S ANTILIA:
Reliance Industries Limited chairman, a business tycoon, Mukesh Ambani is one of the wealthiest men in India. His luxury house comes on the top list of India’s 5 most expensive houses. Therefore, a man who currently holds the title of 11th richest person in the world lives in Antilia, the most expensive private residence in India.
Let’s know about Antilia’s house:
- It is located at Altamount Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The area of Antilia (in sq. ft.) is 4 lakh sq. ft.
- Total no. of floors 27.
- Mukesh Ambani’s house has approx. 600 staff.
- Other vital features: 9 high-speed elevators, a Private movie theater, 3 helipads, a hanging garden, an ice-cream parlor, a salon, and a gym. Apart from this, there is a parking space for 168 cars with 6 floors of car parking.
- The price of the house is approximately 15,000 crores.
2. GAUTAM VIJYAPAT SINGHANIA‘S JK HOUSE:
The chairman and Managing Director of the Raymond Group, the world’s largest producer of suiting fabric. He has a mansion that is called JK House, which will be a combination of a private residence and a textile showroom.
- The location of the house is Altamount Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, located next to Antilia.
- The area of the house ( in sq. ft.) is 16,000 square feet.
- The total no. of floors is 30.
- There are 6 Parking floors.
- Some other features: 2 swimming pools, a spa, a gym, and 1 helipad.
- The price of the house is 6000 crores.
3. MR. ANIL DHIRUBHAI AMBANI’S LUXURY HOUSE ‘ABODE’:
A top businessman in India and the Chairman of Reliance ADA Group Mr. Anil Dhirubhai Ambani’s property offers luxurious and 7- star hotel amenities. This luxury villa is known as Abode.
Let’s have a closer look at this magnificent property:
- It is located at Pali Hill, Mumbai
- The area of the house ( in sq. ft.) is 16,000 sq. ft.
- The total no. of floors is 17.
- Other vital features are: a swimming pool, a gym, 1 helipad, parking space, and a lounge area displaying Ambani’s car collections.
- The price of the house is 5,000 Crores.
4. MR. KUMAR MANGALAM BIRLA JATIA HOUSE:
Jatia House is also one of the most expensive houses. It is owned by the chairman of Aditya Birla Group, Mr. Kumar Mangalam Birla, a Chartered Accountant.
- Jatia House is located at Little Gibbs Rd, Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
- The area of the house (in sq. ft.) is 30,000 square feet.
- There is a total of 3 floors.
- Some other features of Jatia House are: a grand garden, a small pond, a central courtyard, and 20 bedrooms.
- The price of the house is 425 crores.
5. SHAHRUKH KHAN’S MANNAT:
The King Khan of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan is one of the most loved stars in the Hindi film industry. His house, Mannat, is a famous landmark in Mumbai city. His house looks very glamorous and has become a tourist place for his fans.
- The address of the house is Mannat, Land’s End, Bandra (West), Mumbai.
- The area of Mannat (in sq. ft.) is 27,000+ square feet.
- There are 6 floors.
- Other vital features in Mannat are multiple bedrooms, living areas, a gym, pool, library, a private movie theater, Shahrukh’s office, an impressive terrace, and a bar.
- The house price is estimated to be around Rs. 200 crores.
Watch the full video on YouTube by clicking on the link https://youtu.be/ZKCE7uUsSxU