Step 1: Survey of Location
Find out whether the location is close to amenities such as apartment complexes, shopping malls, recreational facilities, industrial belts, and schools.
Step 2: Analysis of the plans and policies of the local civic bodies.
Step 3: Prepare the necessary documents
- Salary slip
Statement from bank for the previous financial year
- Identity proof, PAN card
- IT returns of the last three years
- Whole set of house documents
- Form 16 for the previous 3 years
- In case of flat (if you will have to furnish it), the MoU between the builder and you
- Written statement from developer about the advance payment
- NOC from the developer