Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation – MIDC announced its new industrial policy in the state. Mumbai Real estate is said to gain benefits from this new policy.
The new industrial policy announced by the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation – MIDC gives new hope to the Mumbai Real estate developers. This new policy remains as a New Year jackpot for the Mumbai Real estate developers.
MIDC decided to free nearly 35,000 acres of land in the special economic zones (SEZ) for developing residential projects. As per the new policy, around 40% of the total available SEZ land can be used for residential developments. The remaining 60 % of the land will be used for commercial development. Continue reading